Saturday, January 22, 2011

Burt's Bees Soap Bark and Chammomile Deep Cleansing Cream

I tried this Cleanser for the first time about an hour ago and had to review it right away! I have never really been a Burt's Bees girl but decided to give this a shot because my mom raved about it. Wow am I glad I did. First impression: as soon as it touched my skin I noticed its lotion like consistency and smooth whipped feel, no granules here! I also could pick out the refreshingly sweet chammomile scent right off the bat. I massagged onto my face with just my hands and some warm water for about a minute and noticed that it didn't lather all that much. I also noticed that despite the lack of abrasive granules I still felt like the rich formula absorbed deeply. As soon as I rinsed it off I noticed the most amazing thing; my skin felt tingly! and cool! and as I sit here writing this my skin still feels just as cool and tingly as when I rinsed! Obvioulsy there are some ingredients working magic in that squeezy bottle. 97% natural ones too according to the bottle, the cleanser is "Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate and Paraben Free" My guess is that the Aloe, Rosemary, and Echinacea were what left the fresh cool feel. I also loved this product because due to the Aloe and Coca Butter it moisturized way better than my daily cleanser, which has me smearing on moisturizer as soon as my face is dry. And yet I noticed that some acne on my forehead started healing as soon as I finished massagging. I am such a fan of this product that I may have to replace my daily cleanser with it. Anyway give it a try and leave a review, I'd love to know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment